Fabric Protection Services
By ensuring there is enough protector on the carpet, you will be able to keep soil from bonding to carpeting. Once the soil bonds to your carpet, it’ll act like sandpaper. If the yarns in the high traffic area are broken down, there is no way to return them to their initial state.
DNA Pro Clean’s Fabric Protector may be applied to virtually any kind of furniture fabric. This includes delicate fabrics like silk. We are able to protect just cleaned or new furniture.
DNA Pro Clean’s Fabric Protector features a solvent-based carrying agent that won’t watermark delicate fabrics. When the product dries, it’ll leave a protective layer which will assist the homeowner in easily maintaining furniture pieces.
6 Reasons for Fabric and Carpet Protection
- Decreases permanent spots. Excellent looking carpeting may be ruined by an unsightly stain. Unprotected carpeting does not repel spillage as well as protected carpeting. Protector is going to enable you to remove spills and spots more efficiently, thereby helping to avoid permanent spots.
- Assists in saving your traffic spaces from becoming ruined. Traffic space soil is extremely abrasive and will cut carpet yarns like a knife. The damaging soil may easily bond to unprotected carpeting. In applying protector, you’ll dramatically increase the life of your carpet. Once you vacuum the protected carpet, the soils are going to release from the carpet pile a lot more effectively.
- Make spots more convenient to remove. The easier a stain is to remove, the less cleaner you’ll need to use, and the less agitation you’ll need to use, the less time it’ll take. Many spots can easily be removed using just water.
- Makes following professional cleaning recommendations a lot easier to follow. Having protector applied to carpeting is going to enhance your next cleaning. More soil is going to be removed the next time your carpeting is cleaned professionally.
- Assists in avoiding expensive service calls. Carpet protector assists you in removing more spots than you would without the protector. You might have the ability to save a minimum fee by removing the stain on your own.
- Your carpeting will last longer and look better when it’s protected.
For more information on our fiber protection services contact us today.
Share Our Services On Social Media
The Buttons Below Can Be Used To Share Our Website To Your Favorite Social Media Platforms.